Optex Co., Ltd.
Toru Kamimura, President
- Familiarization of employees with the protection of personal information
In compliance with the laws and other rules concerning personal information, we will establish internal rules on the handling of personal information, and will thoroughly inform all employees of the importance of protecting personal information.
- Collection and use of personal information
When collecting personal information, we clarify the purpose of collection in advance to the customer, and use the collected personal information only within the scope of the purpose of use made clear. When it is necessary to use personal information collected beyond the range of purpose of use, we will obtain prior consent of the customer.
- Management of personal information
We will take necessary and appropriate measures to prevent unauthorized access to personal information, leakage, loss, destruction and tampering.
Also, when disclosing and providing personal information to a third party, we oblige third parties to comply with the laws and other rules concerning personal information and thoroughly manage them.
- Provision of personal information to third parties
We will not disclose or provide personal information provided by customers to third parties except in the cases following:
(1) The case which, we have prior consent of the customer;
(2) The case which, it is necessary to disclose / provide to our subsidiaries / outsourcers in order to implement the services that the customer desires; and
(3) The case which, the conditions specified by laws and regulations are satisfied.
- Disclosing, correcting and stopping use of personal information
We will respond within the reasonable range after confirming that it is a request from the principal when there is a request to disclose, correct or stop using of the information concerning the person himself / herself.
- Continuous review
Issue date: 1st January 2017