Light adjustment created from human science technology
It's technology friendly to people and the earth, capable of adjusting light at will, combining the unique sensing technology developed by Optex and LED lighting.
LED lighting and photochromatic technology
People feel brightness with their eyes and brain.
Regarding sensitivity to brightness, the human eye is sensitive to the difference in brightness if a little light is present in a dark place.
But they cannot feel the difference in brightness, if brightness is increased in a bright environment.
Optex photochromatic technology has realized smooth and gradual settings by segmenting the range of sensitivity of the human eye and finely adjusting their highly sensitive range as much as possible.
Structure of the LED photochromatic system
Optex proposes 'the world’s highest level of energy saving', where the light intensity can be easily increased or decreased at will by sensors, LED lighting, and controllers.
Design method for photochromatic
- infrared remote controller
- Buttons inside the remote controller
Designing light at will to fit the installation site, with the GUI application developed by Optex
Appropriate intensity of light, speed of light increase/decrease, time of a day to be brightly illuminated … such photochromatic patterns vary depending on the application, situation or sensitivity of the users.
Optex has developed application software employs the GUI (graphical user interface) method (patent pending), and is capable of realizing user requirements and complex photochromatic patterns.
Basic photochromatic patterns
Photochromatic patterns can be divided into 1) increase of light intensity, 2) lighting, 3) reduction of light intensity.
The following settings are available for each photochromatic pattern.
1) Increase of light intensity: setting the period of time (C) for brightness (A) to turn to brightness (B)
2) Lighting: setting the period of time (E) for the brightness (D) to be continued.
3) Reduction of light intensity: setting the period of time (H) for brightness (F)to turn to brightness (G)
*Brightness: Can be set from 10% to 100%
*Time: Any number of settings is possible
What can be done with the GUI Application
- You can set arbitrary values for A to H for each 'block', as the order of photochromatic patterns can be set by simply dragging and arranging 'blocks' which put patterns in the application screens 1) to 3) into the form of diagrams.
- A virtual simulation of the designed chromatographic patterns can be previewed on the application screen.
- The designed chromatographic patterns can be sent with one click to the special controller by wireless communication (ZigBee)
- The chromatographic patterns already set by LED lighting, as well as the virtual setting, can easily be confirmed or changed.
- With one click of a button on the application screen it is possible to read the chromatographic patterns already registered in a controller by wireless communication (ZigBee) and to send them to other controllers.
- Sensor detection triggers as well as pattern repetitions can be set.
The fine-turning of settings described above can be accomplished only by operating the GUIE application software.
Light designs (energy-saving plan) can be drawn up as desired by customers.